Saturday, September 5, 2009

How To Get Worry Out Of Your Mind



Situation :
"I couldn't eat, I couldn't rest, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't take it's my nerves were utterly shaken and my confidence gone.My body felt as if it were encased in a vice and the jaws of the vice were being drawn tighter and tighter!!"
The tension of grief ... if you have ever been paralyzed by sorrow, you know what I meant.

Solution :
Some people ask me to keep busy by doing all my housework myself!!
BUT
That formula didn't help me much. The trouble was that I could do my housework almost mechanically with using my mind. So I kept on worrying? Then I realized i needed some kind of work that would keep me mentally and physically every hour of the day. I took a job as a Sales Coordinator in a large department store. And I did it never a second to think of anything except my immediate duty. When night came, I felt into bed and instantly became unconscious. Yes !!!I had neither the time nor the energy to worry
Tell Yourself :

"I must lose myself in action lest I wither in despair"


span.fullpost {display:inline;}